Estimated reading time: 2 minute(s)
As you have heard on the show, Dave has made the outrageous claim that the Bills will start the season 0-5. Well, I challenged him to put his money where his mouth is. I bet him an order of chicken wings that the Bills would win at least ONE of their first five games. Later we upped it to a bucket. Bills win once in five games, Dave buys me chicken wings. They go 0-5, I buy Dave chicken wings.
Well, this week listener Joab called Dave out on the hotline, saying he’d like to get in on that 0-5 bet somehow, and Dave came up with a brilliant way to have some fun, and support a good cause, too!
Here’s what we’re going to do:
- First, figure out if you can afford to wager a $50 donation to the P.U.N.T. Foundation. Please only play if you are willing to actually donate.
- Then, decide which way you think the Bills record will go. 0-5, or anything else.
- Click on the appropriate link below to email in your selection. If you choose 0-5, you are siding with Dave, If you think the Bills win at least one game, you are siding with Greg.
- GET YOUR SELECTION IN BY SUNDAY AT 12:59PM!
- If you side with Dave and you win, Greg buys chicken wings for Dave, and you keep your $50. Those who side with Greg donate their $50 to the PUNT Foundation.
- If you side with Dave and you LOSE, Dave buys Greg chicken wings, Dave also donates $50 to Brian Moorman’s PUNT Foundation, and you donate your $50 to the PUNT Foundation.
Get it? If you have questions, just e-mail us.
This is a great way to have some fun with Drake’s outrageous prediction, and to benefit a great cause, and some people who could really use the benefits the PUNT Foundation and Brian Moorman provide.
Keep it coming, guys!